In Home Private Lessons & Classes
In home Private Lessons
Rooks to Cooks offers in-home private and semi private cooking lessons for children ages 5+, teens, and adults. Our lessons are offered in two ways:
- Single lessons - ideal for individuals who would like to learn one or two new recipes
- Bundle packages - ideal for individuals who would like to build their skills in the kitchen
Our in home private lessons are unlike any other service offered in the GTA. Upon purchasing a bundle package, you will receive a free 30-minute consultation where a certified experienced chef will discuss your or your child's learning goals and needs. During this consultation any allergies and or food aversions will be identified and considered before developing a personalized cooking program. Following this consultation, our team will develop your program, outlining menu items and the skills to be taught during each lesson. This program is made to help you develop your confidence and skills in the kitchen.
Each lesson will take place in the comfort of your own home and kitchen. Our chefs bring all of the ingredients and specialty equipment needed for each lesson so you don't have to worry about grocery shopping. The lesson lasts between 2-4 hours, depending on your preference, and includes all instruction, cooking and cleaning during that time. All of the food prepared during the lesson is yours to enjoy!
WHY CHOOSE IN-HOME PRIVATE LESSONS
- Preparing your teen for living on their own
- A great after-school activity for your child (with dinner on the table at the end of the lesson!)
- Learn a new skill without the distraction of others
- One-on-one instruction from the comfort of your own home
- Have full control of what you want to learn, and when you want to learn it
- Eliminate the inconvenience of travelling to a studio
- Get comfortable with your own equipment and space
- An amazing value!
In-home group Classes
If you're interested in a fun interactive gathering with friends, a personalized in-home cooking class with Rooks to Cooks is a great option for you! Our classes are offered in two ways:
- Rooks to Cooks Signature Classes - Pies, Scones, Pizzas and more!
- Customized Classes - developed specifically to your group's desired menu item and duration.
Our signature classes vary in duration and price. There must be a minimum of 6 participants for each group, and a maximum of 10 depending on the size of the kitchen used. Each class is jam-packed with tips, tricks, fun and food, and don't worry about the clean up, our chefs will take care of that! All of our classes include the cost of ingredients, and for no additional cost we will provide a wine list that will pair perfectly for the class of your choice (upon request). All recipes used during our classes will be sent to all participants to be kept for years to come.
If you and your group have a specific menu item in mind that we do not offer, have no fear, our customized class is the perfect fit for you. Once your group has agreed on a menu, our team would be more than happy to develop a class just for you!
Perfect Occasions To Host A Group Cooking/Baking Class
- Birthday party
- Bachelor/Bachelorette party
- Girls/Boys night in
- Family bonding night
- Interactive dinner party
- Holiday party with friends
- Corporate team building
- Learning a new skill
- Many more!
Click below to view our list of bundle packages and classes!
Feel free to contact us with any further inquiries