R2C CULINARY CAMPS WITH KITSVirtual Cooking Camps with PC Chef™ Meal Kits
A NEW R2C CAMP FEATURING PC CHEF™ MEAL KITS
We have BIG NEWS to share! Rooks to Cooks has launched a NEW, creative, fun and hassle-free cooking camp experience this summer that features PC Chef™ Meal Kits!
Different from our traditional camp offerings, our new camps offering includes both culinary AND wellness activities, utilizing delicious PC Chef™ Meal Kits for your convenience. This means NO SHOPPING OR PREPARATION REQUIRED!
All camps run for 2 hours and are offered in both the mornings (10:00am – 12:00pm) or afternoons (1:00pm – 3:00pm). Campers will kick off each day with a fun and engaging game or wellness activity, such as yoga, fitness, arts and crafts and more! The second half of their day will be spent cooking, as their chef instructor guides and supports them through the preparation of the PC Chef™ Meal Kit for that day. Morning campers will prepare lunch for the whole family and afternoon campers will help take care of dinner prep!
PC Chef™ Meal Kits yield 4 servings each and are ordered and paid for separately from your camp registration. R2C customers will receive 10% off all kits used in the program . Kits come with all the ingredients required for your camp portioned and organized by recipe. This means no shopping or preparation required! Recipes are simple, nutritious and delicious, making this camp ideal for beginners and or entry level cooks who prefer to work at a lower intensity compared to our traditional camp structure.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Use this link to ensure you reside in a delivery zone by entering your postal code at the top of the homepage.
2. Register for the camp session of choice on our registration platform here.
3. Six days before your camp session starts, we will send you a link and the names of the recipes you need to purchase, along with a 10% discount code to purchase your camp kits with PC Chef™ directly. During this time menu will become available to view.
4. PC Chef™ Meal Kits arrive on both the Sunday before your camp begins, and Tuesday for optimal freshness.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING
- Payment & Booking structure:
- Booking and payment of your camp must be completed on the Rooks To Cooks platform
- Ordering and payment of PC Chef™ Meal Kits must be completed through www.pcchef.ca
- Kit Details:
- Each kit serves 4 at an average price range of $36.00 to $42.00 per kit or $9.00 to $10.50 per serving before your discount.
- Meal kits chosen for your session will only be known 6 days before the session starts and can be viewed at the time of placing your kit order. This is due to the constantly evolving menus PC Chef™ has to offer.
- Two kits will be delivered on Sunday for Monday and Tuesday, and the balance of the kits will be delivered on Tuesdays (for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for 5 day camps) OR Wednesday for 4 day camps.
- All kits will be delivered in lined-disposable boxes and packed with ice to keep cool for up to 4 hours.
- PC Chef™Meal Kits cannot be changed or modified for dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Camp Details:
- Camps are run by our experienced chef instructors and enthusiastic camp counsellors.
- There is a max of 14 campers per session with a minimum 1:7 staff to student ratio
- All camps are conducted live on zoom and run for 2 hours each day.
- Camp activities include hands on preparation of PC Chef™Meal Kits and loads of opportunity for learning new skills and culinary knowledge. Some parental support and supervision may be required depending on your child’s experience and needs.
SUMMER CAMP MEAL KIT SAMPLES