Have you been searching for something new, educational and fun to occupy your child this summer? If so, then our cooking camps are for you.
And here’s WHY:
• Children learn new skills and become more independent in and out of the kitchen.
• Our lessons are hands-on, team-based and fun.
• Small group sizes guarantee a thorough and intensive education.
• Campers meet new friends and socialize with other aspiring young chefs.
• Learn to safely navigate a kitchen and handle food.
• Our camp experience creates amazing memories that will remain for years to come!
Camp Hours: Our standard hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day.
Drop-off/Sign-In at 8:50 a.m. and Pick-up/Sign-out at 4:00 p.m.
We also offer optional Before and After camp care services from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. for an additional cost of $20.00 per hour plus tax. [Please note that before and after camp care is fully supervised child care only; no organized activities will be provided by the camp staff]
What’s included in registration?
• Chef coat and apron
• All snacks and meals
• Any leftover food from the day will be sent home with campers in Tupperware containers; Children can share their tasty creations with the family!
This is an amazing experience for our young chefs:
• They can showcase their new skills as they prepare and serve a 3 course tasting menu all on their own.