THOUGHTFULL.CO VOUCHER REDEMPTION
Please complete the form below to redeem your Thoughtfull Digital Voucher
Virtual Cooking Class Structure
- All of our virtual programs are offered through Zoom where attendees will have the opportunity to learn from our professional Chefs and interact with their peers in a live virtual classroom.
- Recipes and set up instructions will be sent shortly following your voucher submission so you have ample time to arrange the materials and get organized for your class.
- ONLY 8 – 10 STUDENTS to permit optimal interaction with the Chef and your child’s peers.
- Class time includes prep time! Simply pull out all the necessary ingredients and equipment prior to class, and your child will be ready to get cooking.
- To ensure our programs are inclusive to all dietary needs and allergies, nut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and egg-free substitutions have been proactively listed for all recipes when possible. If you have a conflict not listed, no worries, please reach out and we will find a way to accommodate.
- All savoury recipes yield 4 servings making these classes optimal for family meal prep!
Virtual Class Testimonials
“My daughter A is having a blast. She Looks forward to every week and the one day a week is super manageable for us to get the ingredients from the store. So we are definitely spreading the word to our friends and neighbours.”
– Fay A.
“Thank you so much for your responsiveness in creating and sharing the consolidated shopping list… SOOO helpful. Today was V’s first day of virtual cooking class and she was a little nervous about what to expect… but I’m happy to say she LOVED IT! The ‘getting ready’ instructions were excellent, we had everything measured out and she was able to participate in the class with very little need for parental support. She felt very proud of her results and the baking has already been eaten by her parents, and shared with neighbours and friends. Well done and keep up the great work!”
My boys had a fantastic time baking last week. I thought the virtual program was very well organized and simple to follow. Baking is so much easier than I thought! Although it took a little more planning from me, the boys truly enjoyed making all of the dishes and they especially loved the coconut macaroons, the challah bread and the chocolate moist cake. What I also loved is that the camp kept the boys busy all afternoon, which meant that they were not on their phones! It helped to build their confidence in the kitchen and showed them the importance of organization as well as patience!
– Liane T.
“Dear Chef Shai, I can’t thank you enough for this wonderful experience you and Chef Helen have given K. She is constantly telling me that she is fine, doesn’t need my help and is a real chef now. She is looking forward to continuing with her learning from Rooks to Cooks virtually this summer”
– Sheva O
A very cool thing I’ve noticed from the virtual baking classes is that ‘S’ has become much more independent in our own kitchen. She has been in cooking/baking camps for 4 summers now but I think being in her own kitchen using her own equipment has made a huge difference.
– Candice H.